Forums
report - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://titsrp.com)
+-- Forum: DarkRP Server (https://titsrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Reports (https://titsrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://titsrp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: report (/showthread.php?tid=11216)

report - Corporal Cactus - 01-12-2019

Your Steam Name:corp
Your ingame name: wilhelm
Your Steam Profile/SteamID:
Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): STEAM_0:1:146615 sir thing

Reasons why you are reportingConfusedo i spawn in the server and see a guy in front of fountain right next to spawn tunnel, i begin to point my phys gun at his face, eventually he kills me with no warning. I respawn and see him in front of PD, i proceed to shine my phys gun on his face again (which was a different location from first death) he kills me again with no warning. I respawn and run back to PD and go iINSIDE to get armor, i see the guy who just blatantly rdmed me 2 times for no reason and proceed to point my physgun at him again. He kills me once again. I make a sit and it was not taken. I go back to pd to see what his deal and as he is ignoring my voice chat i shine my phys gun on him he rdmes me again.  I guess you can see where this is going. Eventually i get sewer to take my sit. He asks why he killed me and his response was "he was anoiing" He was simply warned with reason "RDM" i feel like this was not just and behavior like this should not be tolerated. 
Evidence

RE: report - T1K uTOOB - 01-12-2019

What's the rest of Squanch's message?

RE: report - rubik - 01-12-2019

T1K please don't clutter up this ban appeal with discussions that aren't related. 

Is anyone able to get in touch with this guy Sir Thing? It's clear that his intention was to kill you every time you came near him. Sorry your sit didn't get answered but you did the right thing reporting him here. I would like to attempt to get his side of the story before we come to a conclusion on this.

RE: report - SEWER OVERLORD - 01-12-2019

In the defense of the warned user, you ALSO broke NLR to continue "anoiing" the player, which I take into account when punishing. I see that if you decided to break NLR and continue to do the same action that got you RDMed in the first place, that's more or less your fault for making the situation. Also, a warn is more permanent than a ban in my opinion. The warn is valid, therefore if tried to appeal against it, it will be denied, making it a permanent mark on him. I believe I done this sit to my best ability and used my best judgement.

RE: report - Corporal Cactus - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 07:06 PM)SEWER OVERLORD Wrote: In the defense of the warned user, you ALSO broke NLR to continue "anoiing" the player, which I take into account when punishing. I see that if you decided to break NLR and continue to do the same action that got you RDMed in the first place, that's more or less your fault for making the situation. Also, a warn is more permanent than a ban in my opinion. The warn is valid, therefore if tried to appeal against it, it will be denied, making it a permanent mark on him. I believe I done this sit to my best ability and used my best judgement.

No i disagree, first death was at spawn tunnel next to fountain, second near pd , third inside PD. After that sure i was going back but regardless, i do not think NLR should EVER apply to someone blatantly rdming you with ZERO intent to RP. You never even checked NLR logs you just assumed i broke NLR while in the sit and sent us on our way.

RE: report - GreenTheWicked - 01-12-2019

You were actively searching for me to purposefully yell at me through your mic, your changing location you were following me, you were trying to harass me and instead of leaving me alone and not yelling at me and calling me names you hunted for me. I had full intent to role play I didn't want to deal with minges who purposefully hunted people down again and again then report them, in the Staff Rules for a report incident you do not warn people multiple times for things in a sit you distribute 1 warn for the incidents and SEWER OVERLORD followed the rules and warned me accordingly. If you disagree with me please respond and we'll talk it out

I am Sir Thing btw,

RE: report - rubik - 01-13-2019

Thanks for your response Sir Thing. i think that pretty much covers it. 
If anyone feels this should be reopened, PM me.

Denied / Closed

Corp wants me to reopen this.

RE: report - TheGrapeWarrior - 01-13-2019

He did Mass RDM you, for reason "He Was Annoying", he could have warned you in chat or just walked away from you, but he did decide to kill you repeatedly. Although you were both wrong in the situation because you, Corp, did keep coming back trying to make him kill you.

CorpToday at 4:40 PM

i signed out of the forums, you can close it

im fine with it

Closed/Denied.