Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Permabanned 2 years ago

Your Steam Name: maxi
Your in-game name: ??? (haven't joined in 2 years)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151575948

Why were you warned/banned?: Mass RDM + prop spam
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?: I have been banned for around 2 years now, I believe I should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson ever since then and would like to play the server more since I enjoyed it a lot. Tits RP was one of my favorite servers back in the day and I even saved up to buy VIP with in-game money.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Naz, permaban
Evidence: none, too far back to have any

[Image: unknown.png]

if anything I filled out was filled out incorrectly, please let me know

In my opinion if u are gonna go through the hassle to make a ban appeal u should be unbanned. I just have one question, why were u spamming props if u enjoyed the server so much? 

i remember it as my friends kinda peer pressuring me into getting banned or something, but i was really immature and gullible when that happened so i know i've learned my lesson at this point.

If it's been 2 years, you should get another chance. You waited a long time to appeal.

Jesus 2 years ago? +1 for unban as long as you don't behave like a doo doo head

+1, 2 years is a lot of time

You seem to have gathered a lot of community support and two years is a long time to think about what you have done. Plus if you act up again it’s not like we won’t catch you. I will see about getting you unbanned today.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 01:08 PM by I'm_the_danger.)

I have no say in this being i'm not a staff member but I believe he should be unbanned two years of time to think about his actions and I don't believe that should have been a perma ban in the first place. +1

Cant imagine not being able to play in the server for 2 fucking years. [F]  +1

Your steam ID has been unbanned. Don't pull dumb stuff again.