Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Unfairly banned because life happens?

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 10:15 PM by rubik.)

In game name: RagunCagun
Steam Name: RagunCagun

Your Steam Name: RagunCagun
Your in-game name: RagunCagun
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86291140

I was called to a sit unknowingly (due to afk,) after being accused of FDA. I do not deny that I abused it once with my friend, but I object to being banned for, "fake afk in a sit." I went to look at my computer screen to make sure I wasn't raided, and I saw that I was in a sit. When the admin put me down and was sitting there, I specifically said at least twice that I had to go afk for about 5 more minutes and that I wouldn't leave the server in order to finish the sit when I got back, in which I did indeed not leave. I went afk for said 5 minutes, and came back to my dead body with an admin hovering above it, only to be banned in a few seconds. P.s I was never warned before, and this is my first ban on the server. I feel there is no evidence to provide, and like I said I admit to using FDA once.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: A Friendly Canadian, 24 Hours 
Evidence: Check above for why none can be provided

Please use the correct format which can be found right here
https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=1325

It would have been more conventional if you could have made a new thread or even edited this thread to fit the format, but whatever. If he’s not already aware I’ll tell Canadian about this thread.

(02-09-2019, 10:03 PM)Yeetus Wrote: It would have been more conventional if you could have made a new thread or even edited this thread to fit the format, but whatever. If he’s not already aware I’ll tell Canadian about this thread.

Appreciate it man, I dont use forums like ever so i'm new to this formatting.

Forwarded to Canadian.

The unfortunate thing with sits is that most staff dont want to sit there and wait 5 minutes for you to come back, and sometimes that 5 minutes can turn into 10 minutes and then 15 minutes and so on. Regular people do try to go fake AFK too and will wait until the staff becomes impatient therefore hoping that he will just end the sit or kick the afk person. I would avoid going afk during sits unless you really need to.

(02-09-2019, 10:59 PM)Steve Harvey Wrote: The unfortunate thing with sits is that most staff dont want to sit there and wait 5 minutes for you to come back, and sometimes that 5 minutes can turn into 10 minutes and then 15 minutes and so on. Regular people do try to go fake AFK too and will wait until the staff becomes impatient therefore hoping that he will just end the sit or kick the afk person. I would avoid going afk during sits unless you really need to.

Understood, so do I just have to wait out the ban or...?

That’s up to Canadian If he responds to this. He’s been made aware so now you just need wait for him to make a decision.

(02-09-2019, 11:34 PM)Yeetus Wrote: That’s up to Canadian If he responds to this. He’s been made aware so now you just need wait for him to make a decision.

Okay thanks

Accepted, no response from banning staff.