Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

My ban appeal

Your Steam Name: Squid Man
Your in-game name: I have no idea i keep changing it to make jokes. I think it's "E Equals MC Vagina"
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:141887409

Why were you warned/banned?: "RDM, NLR, Just got unbanned"
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I don't believe this criteria should hold for a ban at all. Some guy was raiding the PD and I went back 2 times, which shouldn't be NLR in the first place. Then the dude was whining about how he lost a 3,000,000 gun, which shouldn't be something to whine about either. I think this should have been two warns instead of a three day ban, or at least something lighter than this. (WAY lighter, like a 5 hour ban or something, which I've already waited 15 hours on.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: A Friendly Canadian and 3 days
Evidence: its on my ban thing

Returning to an ongoing raid after you died in it IS NLR. RDM is also grounds for a 1 Day ban. All in all, the moderator who banned you was perfectly within our punishment guidelines. We will wait for what he has to say.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 06:30 PM by Squid Man.)

(03-09-2019, 06:20 PM)SEWER OVERLORD Wrote: Returning to an ongoing raid after you died in it IS NLR. RDM is also grounds for a 1 Day ban. All in all, the moderator who banned you was perfectly within our punishment guidelines. We will wait for what he has to say.

But he banned me for three days. If anything, It'd be appreciated if it could be lowered to a 1 day ban -15 hours. Plus, why is it NLR to go back to a PD raid?

RDM is +1 day, NLR is a +1, if you broke NLR twice, that's +2

All in all, it's the Moderator's decision to ban you/warn you. You'll have to wait and see if he goes easy on you.

(03-09-2019, 06:31 PM)SEWER OVERLORD Wrote: RDM is +1 day, NLR is a +1, if you broke NLR twice, that's +2

All in all, it's the Moderator's decision to ban you/warn you. You'll have to wait and see if he goes easy on you.

Thanks for your time, I sure hope he does.

Killing someone and making them lose their expensive gun is very frustrating ESPECIALLY if its RDM. You broke NLR twice too, I wouldnt count on getting your ban lower if im being honest.

(03-09-2019, 06:37 PM)Steve Harvey Wrote: Killing someone and making them lose their expensive gun is very frustrating ESPECIALLY if its RDM. You broke NLR twice too, I wouldnt count on getting your ban lower if im being honest.

Well, I apologize for my incoherent behavior. I was bored and just fooling around. I'll gladly work up the 3M to pay him back if that means anything.

(03-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Squid Man Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 06:37 PM)Steve Harvey Wrote: Killing someone and making them lose their expensive gun is very frustrating ESPECIALLY if its RDM. You broke NLR twice too, I wouldnt count on getting your ban lower if im being honest.

Well, I apologize for my incoherent behavior. I was bored and just fooling around. I'll gladly work up the 3M to pay him back if that means anything.

I mean in the end it is really up to Canadian if he wishes to lower your ban.

Well, I hope he can. Thanks for your guys's answers and helping me understand what some of the punishment guidelines are.

To answer your question on why its NLR to return to a PD raid;

Returning to a location after you die and continuing RP from your previous "life" is breaking New Life Rule.
Returning to a location after you die to a bounty etc to speak to your friends or otherwise not interact with your old "life" it is not breaking NLR.
Returning to the PD after you die in a PD raid, killing the raider is breaking NLR because you killed the person who killed you. Your old "life" is gone and you can't remember the person who killed you. This can also be called Revenge RDM, it depends on circumstance.