Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Rolex (Accepting Members)

Owner and CEO of Rolex: Lean

Co-Owner of Rolex: Toesluper24

Officers in Rolex: Chenfu, KingBK, Urban Bomber, Archasans, And Toeslurper24

Members: 11 Members who are all pretty active

Description: Rolex is a gang that you can have a good time when chilling with each other. Rolex also wants their members and officers to have the same rights as any other member or officer. So what I do for new members of the server is I spend my money to get them setup with a good dupe and V.I.P, Rolex looks for mature but also people who like to have a laugh. Sometimes basing can get a little crazy but in the end were all friends. 
                                                                                Current Gang Level: 46 and growing at least 1 level every day.

Gang Talents:
                                    Precious Life: (When you drop below 30 health your health automatically goes back up to 100, Has a 5 minute cooldown)
                                    Extra Bullet: (You have a 20% chance to not lose a bullet out of your clip when you shoot)
                                         Quick Sell: (Allows you to sell stuff from your inventory)
                                         Junk Launcher: (Launches objects with your gravity gun) EX. C4, Makeshift Timebombs, And Parcels.

Application Format:

Ingame Name:
Steam Name:
Previous Gangs:
Hours Played:
Do you own a custom class? :
                                                                         Do you enjoy basing? (Not required to enjoy basing) :

This really looks like dead memes format tbh

(03-09-2019, 11:39 PM)it Wrote: This really looks like dead memes format
Does it matter? Why you gotta hate dude don't comment on my posts plz anymore.