Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Deli Gorilla ban appeal

Steam Name: Grandpa joe
In game name: Deli Gorilla
Steam id: gorillaguy2020
Why were you banned: mRDM
Why should you be unbanned: almost all of the people I killed were due to accident or crossfire and I never got the chance to explain myself
Who banned you: Succ the Zucc for seven days 
Evidence: I was playing as John Cena and I killed a bounty hunter. I ran into the pd when it was in a frenzy and I clicked and I must’ve hit this guy by accident bc seconds later he was shooting me. So I killed him. I tried to attack an alien a couple times for kidnapping but i missed with my chair killed someone else and i adverted crossfire. I also adverted crossfire when I was trying to get this cultist but master chief got in my way as I threw. Only person I believe I intentionally killed wass a detective trying to arrest me. Would love to see a reason why succ the zucc insta banned me and didnt try and hear me out.

Adverts that DO NOT EXIST:
  • Steal

• FearRP related adverts

• Hands are tied, weapons are stripped

• Serial Killer

• Murder

• Raid

• Kidnap

• Counter

• Mug

• Hit accepted/declined/completed/failed

• Assist

• Crossfire

• Any "You attacked my gang/party member!" variant

Wait when was advert crossfire removed? I’ve not been on in a few months so

You have a total of three bans for mass rdm, most recent was in December. I don't think you were intentional but this ban history shows a lack of awareness when it comes to the server rules & should be considered.

(03-11-2019, 08:43 PM)Joe Manchin Wrote: Would love to see a reason why succ the zucc insta banned me and didnt try and hear me out.

Are you saying you were banned without a sit?

It's hilarious to me that some people legit think they can RDM down a street full of people, adverting Crossfire or Misclick and that everyone is going to be cool with that...
(-_-)

Crossfire can still be RDM, adverting crossfire (which isn't even a advert on this server) doesn't let you off with RDM.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 05:42 PM by Joe Manchin.)

(03-12-2019, 04:40 AM). The Herbalist Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 08:43 PM)Joe Manchin Wrote: Would love to see a reason why succ the zucc insta banned me and didnt try and hear me out.

He basically took me to a sit, asked why I mRDMed, so as he was checking logs I explained the situation. During this time I was also trying to clear something up with the dude who reported me and then suddenly I get banned. Didn’t even get the chance to fully clear anything up

(03-12-2019, 05:09 AM)UrBaN BoMbEr Wrote: It's hilarious to me that some people legit think they can RDM down a street full of people, adverting Crossfire or Misclick and that everyone is going to be cool with that...
(-_-)

Well I didn’t rdm intentionally. I probably shouldn’t have even done the John Cena job since it just is too chaotic. However I’m being honest when I say that I didn’t mean to kill those people. I legitimately don’t know what to do if you accidentally kill someone because then you could report anyone for it even if wasn’t an accident

(03-12-2019, 06:11 AM)Nilpferd Wrote: Crossfire can still be RDM, adverting crossfire (which isn't even a advert on this server) doesn't let you off with RDM.

See I didn’t know that it wasn’t an advert anymore. But as I said I don’t know how to handle a situation if I accidentally kill someone. I get that it happened multiple times due to the nature of the job, but if anyone accidentally kills someone then can I just report them even if it was an accident? I get it’s mRDM even if it’s crossfire but what am I supposed to do if I kill someone by accident.

(03-11-2019, 09:18 PM)rubik Wrote: You have a total of three bans for mass rdm, most recent was in December. I don't think you were intentional but this ban history shows a lack of awareness when it comes to the server rules & should be considered.

I’m aware and honestly I probably should playing roles like john cena where the risk for mass chaos is very high.

(03-12-2019, 05:34 PM)Joe Manchin Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 04:40 AM). The Herbalist Wrote:

He basically took me to a sit, asked why I mRDMed, so as he was checking logs I explained the situation. During this time I was also trying to clear something up with the dude who reported me and then suddenly I get banned. Didn’t even get the chance to fully clear anything up

(03-12-2019, 05:09 AM)UrBaN BoMbEr Wrote: It's hilarious to me that some people legit think they can RDM down a street full of people, adverting Crossfire or Misclick and that everyone is going to be cool with that...
(-_-)

Well I didn’t rdm intentionally. I probably shouldn’t have even done the John Cena job since it just is too chaotic. However I’m being honest when I say that I didn’t mean to kill those people. I legitimately don’t know what to do if you accidentally kill someone because then you could report anyone for it even if wasn’t an accident

(03-12-2019, 06:11 AM)Nilpferd Wrote: Crossfire can still be RDM, adverting crossfire (which isn't even a advert on this server) doesn't let you off with RDM.

See I didn’t know that it wasn’t an advert anymore. But as I said I don’t know how to handle a situation if I accidentally kill someone. I get that it happened multiple times due to the nature of the job, but if anyone accidentally kills someone then can I just report them even if it was an accident? I get it’s mRDM even if it’s crossfire but what am I supposed to do if I kill someone by accident.

(03-11-2019, 09:18 PM)rubik Wrote: You have a total of three bans for mass rdm, most recent was in December. I don't think you were intentional but this ban history shows a lack of awareness when it comes to the server rules & should be considered.

I’m aware and honestly I probably should stop playing roles like john cena where the risk for mass chaos is very high.

Well crossfire wasnt an advert on the server even since I started playing like 2 years ago, people just did it as a courtesy. So either you are lying about not knowing crossfire is an advert or not, or you just forgot and assumed it was an advert like a lot of people.

Well Succ hasn't responded so I will go ahead and unban you. We expect that staff respond to ban appeals within a reasonable amount of time. 
Don't take this as a get out of jail free card, we will be keeping a close eye on your behavior in game and if we see a pattern evolving you will likely be re-banned. 
For now, enjoy your time back on the server!

Accepted