Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

Player Report: A Friendly Canadian (MODERATOR)

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019, 05:11 AM by Flexonye. Edit Reason: Had to give it a story )

Your Steam Name: Flexonye

Your in-game name: Mark Wahlberg

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:  76561198090812065

Who are you reporting?  The Friendly Canadian (Moderator)    Reason: Abusing Power As Mod

Canadian's Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:168539241     or     76561198297344210

Story: as you can see in the video he spawns into where i got my base setup and kills me because of my bounty i had and then teleports out now im not mad about me dying... but the fact that he didnt raid through my doors and kill me he literally spawn in SHOT ME and then teleported out 

Video Evidence: https://youtu.be/UU2uCB3nFEE

From my review of the video I'm not too concerned on how he got in, but I am curious about the "teleportation like" exit at the end of the video.

I will speak to Canadian and get him to reply.

Thank you.

Oh boy that's looks really fucking bad, alright so I lockpicked/keypad cracked to the front of you waterfall base. After I killed you for the bounty,  I accepted a sit and went to sit land ( since I was the only staff on at the time). I know this looks really bad but it was just a mistake I was dealing with a nlr case. Sorry about making this look like abuse I was just accepting a nlr case at the time not teleport abusing.

(03-17-2019, 05:44 AM)A Friendly Canadian Wrote: Oh boy that's looks really fucking bad, alright so I lockpicked/keypad cracked to the front of you waterfall base. After I killed you for the bounty,  I accepted a sit and went to sit land ( since I was the only staff on at the time). I know this looks really bad but it was just a mistake I was dealing with a nlr case. Sorry about making this look like abuse I was just accepting a nlr case at the time not teleport abusing.

Seems to check out from my POV as there was no chat showing you teleporting to a player etc, so !sit was likely used.

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019, 05:55 AM by Flexonye.)

you literally told me in chat that you wanted to take my bounty then you "gave up"

(03-17-2019, 05:54 AM)Flexonye Wrote: you literally told me in chat that you wanted to take my bounty then you "gave up"

Do you have a screenshot of this? I'm also not sure what "gave up" would imply - gave up hunting bounties, gave up trying to raid etc?

(03-17-2019, 05:54 AM)Flexonye Wrote: you literally told me in chat that you wanted to take my bounty then you "gave up"

What? I never recall saying I gave up, I mean if you could show an extension of the video of my saying so the otherwise I do not recall.

sadly no I do not... but that's pretty much what it ended with because i got back and asked him wtf that was for and then he explained the whole bounty thing and then was saying how he gave up in which i assumed he just stopped idk tough luck ig lol

Okay, so with the situation resolved, I'm gonna go ahead and deny the report. Thank you for taking your time to report what you believed to be an abusive staff member, while this was not the case we appreciate your efforts to keep the community clean. If you have any other queries or concerns feel free to contact me on discord, Herb#0420.

Denied.