Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

discord unban

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 10:09 PM by Smerexy.)

Your Discord Name: smerexy#0001 (not banned on server or here)

Why were you warned/banned?: saying nigger then deleting it.
Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : Drunkraccoon did the same exact thing as me at the same time and is now unbanned, Walter did the same thing but didn't delete it, also he did it with the intention to be banned and remove himself from the community to start is own. Walter is also unbanned. I did ask Doc to be unbanned, but he wasn't satisfied because I wasn't kissing his ass. Instead of being reasonable he chose to act on his personal grudge and not unban me. I don't want to be unbanned to troll, I have no interest in the server but it is kind of annoying to stay banned because I'm not sucking Doc's dick. Not to mention Knifu and others who have arguably done worse things then saying nigger and deleting it...

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: A month ? 

(I try to post as screenshot but it says it exceeds character limit? I'll post transcript Doc himself can confirm it's real. Also, I would try futher but he unadded me right after so I can't message him)
Evidence: 

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]smerexyLast Wednesday at 8:40 PM

unban me
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Doc McStubbinsLast Wednesday at 8:41 PM

no
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]smerexyLast Wednesday at 8:44 PM

y
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Doc McStubbinsLast Wednesday at 8:45 PM

smerexyToday at 8:40 PM
unban me

enjoy your game.
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]smerexyLast Wednesday at 8:45 PM

?
[/color]

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 10:02 PM by rubik.)

I have nothing personal against you, but from a admin perspective you are one of the most toxic people I've ever seen on the server. I don't think you should be unbanned because you have done absolutely nothing to prove you are a different person now. I'm sorry but I can't stress enough how many times I've seen stuff you've posted and just been so disappointed in your behavior. I don't understand why you don't care so strongly about this community yet you want to still be a part of it. You even said yourself in this "appeal" that you don't care about this server..

I see zero benefit to yourself or the community for you to be unbanned from the Discord.

I would like to see you make more of an effort to improve your attitude and how you are perceived by others. We should uplift each other and not try to create separation as you have done so much on the discord, then I will be in support of your unban!

I'm reaching out to the community for feedback.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 10:15 PM by Smerexy.)

For you to not be open to second chances is extremely ironic considering you've been demoted twice and now are head admin. To say I didn't care about the server is complete bullshit, I was only toxic and passionate towards how shit the staff was and Walter especially. Perhaps I went about it the wrong way and wasn't productive about it, but you're wrong on that one. And this is not really a benefit analysis, I don't see your point here. There are tons of afk players in the discord that don't "benefit" the server, the fact of the matter remains that Walter (who literally said he didn't give a shit about the server) and others are unbanned for doing worse or the same exact thing as me, and I'm still banned just because I disagreed with most of the staffing decisions. And to say you have nothing personal against me is also bullshit, I can't prove bias of course but I do remember when you went out of your way to ban me for something I did to my friends, and no one reported me but that's irrelevant. Out of all people, it's insulting to hear you try to speak about morals when you've been in literally the same position I am now.

Also, I don't see the point in asking the community. Most new players don't know who I am or hate me just because they lack brains and can't form opinions.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 10:14 PM by rubik.)

That's not true at all, but beside the point. I will see what I can do.

All good! Believe me when I say I don't have any grudges against you and I'm sure others you're close to would enjoy having you back.

Accepted

[Image: unknown.png]

update