Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

nerf batman

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 02:39 PM by Carelos.)

Nerf batman. Add a way to break out of his restraints. Either like cuffs and moving around or lockpickable by a friend.

Also: when you die while restrained by batman it doesn't remove the effects and you'll feel it in spawn.

You can also add a counter job. Like Joker for an example who is batman but for CP and can restraint hem for something and it says like "come kidnap" or something fun like that

I just barely went up to my own door and tapped my lockpick once and looked away within like 1 second and batman comes flying over and gets me.

Might aswell do it like if you finish lockpicking or keypad cracking not when you start

i agree with everything besides the joker job lol

I agree with kilo

>gets restrained by batman
>Ask friend to lockpick my restraint
>Batman restrains them for lockpicking.
>Infinite profit for batman

maybe add a batman sound effect when you are higlighted in batman's sight or something so you get informed he's coming for you

(04-14-2019, 03:47 AM)~Thundervoltz~ Wrote: maybe add a batman sound effect when you are higlighted in batman's sight or something so you get informed he's coming for you

Yeah this would be a good way to go about doing it, shoulda added that in my post that i just made like a few minutes ago lmfao.