Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login through Steam  

F0xtrot Promotion

Thumbs Up 

I +1 the promotion of F0xtrot because tonight he was handling a massive data loss and multiple MRDMers all by himself. No other mods were online to help him. Don't let his actions go unnoticed. 

+1 to promotion.

+1 they've been taking sits since 12 hours ago

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 08:44 AM by Booper Scooper.)

He takes quite a lot of sits and has been active. He's a pretty good trial mod and I think he could be an even better mod.

+1 For Moderator

@Walter please do not go on about "Oh, wow, booper is saying someone needs to be promoted. That's not new" or "boopers opinion doesn't count"

(08-08-2018, 05:22 AM)Booper Wrote: @Walter please do not go on about "Oh, wow, booper is saying someone needs to be promoted. That's not new" or "boopers opinion doesn't count"

Don't worry @walter I can do that. Oh, wow, booper is saying someone needs to be promoted. That's not new. Annnnddd boopers opinion doesn't count

(08-08-2018, 09:30 AM)Jawson Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 05:22 AM)Booper Wrote: @Walter please do not go on about "Oh, wow, booper is saying someone needs to be promoted. That's not new" or "boopers opinion doesn't count"

Don't worry @walter I can do that. Oh, wow, booper is saying someone needs to be promoted. That's not new. Annnnddd boopers opinion doesn't count

Ur actually a snail

+1 Foxtrot is the best Smile

Nice to hear feedback like this from the community, will look more into his performance, thanks!

F0xtrot to you: You look ugly and i fuked ur mom xD

Huge +1 this guy knows whats up

(08-08-2018, 01:01 PM)1-800-Suicide Wrote: F0xtrot to you: You look ugly and i fuked ur mom xD

Well damn...Monkas

As a user I will use my powers to promote him

Conclusion: PROMOTED